Searching...
Monday, March 25, 2013
2:38 PM

MI’s Brother Jesse Jagz Left Chocolate City To Start Record Label Jagz Nation



MI’s Brother Jesse Jagz Left Chocolate City To Start Record Label Jagz Nation

Last week we learnt Nigerian rapper Jesse Garba Abaga popularly called Jesse Jagz left Chocolate City record label.

There have been reports of the rapper having issues with his label but no one expected him to go public about his intention to quit Chocolate City.

Jesse Jagz’s sudden move caught everyone at the label off guard, including his brother, MI, the VP of the music label.

Many fans were shocked by the sudden exit of the rapper.

The rapper has released an official statement and it reads;

To whom it may concern:

I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also known as Jesse Jagz), an artiste formerly signed to Chocolate City Music label, hereby wish to notify my fans and the general public about my voluntary exit from the label.

After my initial two years’ contractual agreement with Chocolate City, I do not wish to renew my contract with them and as such have proceeded to continue my music career with my new team at Jesse Jagz Nation.

I still maintain a cordial relationship with the management of Chocolate City and my former label mates and I wish them the best in all their future endeavours. Any further information will be passed across through my publicist, but until then, have a good day. Look out for my sophomore album JagZNation Vol. 1 coming out in July.

It is all for the best, Jesse Jagz.

Few weeks back another music star, Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid left Banky W’s EME record label to start his own recording company.

Jesse Jagz has started his own recording company named Jesse Jagz Nation.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!